Hiring Apprentices and Trainees Made Easy
Community Apprenticeships Australia (CAA)
Our program reduces the costs, time, stress and paperwork of hiring Apprentices and Trainees.
We support you and your business every step of the way and help you find the right candidate the first time.
CAA specialise in the recruitment and management of trainees and apprentices. The benefits of using CAA to employ your next trainee or apprentice include:-
- Reassurance your apprentice or trainee will learn the trade or business your way
- No commitment and complete flexibility. If your business requirements change you have the flexibility of no long-term contracts, we simply find your trainee or apprentice a new host
- No administration hassles. We complete all the required Government paperwork for you and we liaise with the Supervised Registered Training Organisation (STRO) to arrange training delivery
- CAA will administer the employee's wages and associated on-costs including professional indemnity, superannuation, payroll tax, work cover, administration costs and public liability premiums leaving you with the one simple fortnightly invoice to pay
- Low administration fees and excellent customer service standards.
All of the benefits and none of the hassle
- We are the legal employer, so that you have the flexibility of no long term contracts, we simply find your trainee or apprentice a new host with no questions asked
- We monitor attendance and deal with any issues that may arise so you don’t have to
- We will manage the payroll, all leave entitlements and superannuation leaving you with a simple easy to pay fortnightly invoice
- We cover all workers under our Insurance premium for any workers compensation claims – No more huge premiums for your business
Interested in taking on an Apprentice or Trainee?
Contact us now