Want to run your own business?
We can help you get started
We help eligible job seekers start a small business with assistance from the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS). If you are interested in starting your own business, we can provide you with training and mentoring support.
How we can help you realise your business dreams
- Accredited training in Small Business Management
- Assistance in developing business and financial plans
- Flexible learning to suit your situation
- Personalised support to bring your business idea to life
- Experienced Business Mentors
- Access to our large business network
- Income support for up to 39 weeks (eligibility conditions apply)
New Business Assistance with NEIS is fully funded by the Australian Government to help assist new business start ups. You do not need to be on income support to participate in this program.
Getting started is easy
Register your interest with our NEIS team via email or by phone on (07) 4058 3395 or free call on 1800 308 838.
Please be advised that you may not be eligible for other Government funding (eg Grants) if you are receiving NEIS Assistance. Please contact us for further information.
New Business Assistance with NEIS