My Pathway represents the coming together of a family group of companies each with a unique quality embedded deeply within them. Our focus and history within the group is concentrated on delivering a superior quality of services focusing on the remote communities throughout Australia with the mission of building stronger communities.
We are currently recruiting for a Full time Activities Supervisor to be based in the community of Atitjere in the North East Alice Region. This role will be a drive-in drive-out role from Monday to Friday.
The Activities Supervisor is responsible for:
- Liaising with Activity specialist to implement activities
- Supporting participants to attend and engage in activities
- Monitoring of Activities through completion of timesheets To be successful in this role you will have:
- A skillset that you are able to utilise in work-like activities whilst simultaneously building the skillset of participants e.g. construction, fencing, fabrication
- An awareness of Work Health and Safety principles and a sound commitment to operating safely in the workplace
- Ability and willingness to take direction
- Good verbal communication as well as a level of cultural competence relevant to working with Indigenous Australians
- An ability to understand the complexities of being in remote communities and the communication protocols required to work effectively with other service providers.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Ochre Card or ability to obtain
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.